All Your Bean All Your Bean

lol wtf

dark-phire you bastard, going and submitting stuff behind my back! i wont watch this but the fact thats its mr bean gives it an auto 10 in my book

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

nice

i havent watched this flash yet but i love the song, and ace ventura rules. bumble bee tuna, bumble bee tuna. shikaka.

Alucard's Creek Ep01 Alucard's Creek Ep01

great stuff and idea

i dont care how short it was, i thought it was great. where did you get the alucard sprites? i cant find them anywhere.

Arnie's Adventures (VGDC) Arnie's Adventures (VGDC)

greatness.

my favorite part of this was the last part when arnie opens up the coffins, and luigi gets scare and his toung sticks out. that was awesome.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

HELLS YEAH!

this was awesome. i actually didnt think that any ACD flashes would make it on the front page, but i was wrong. this was brilliant. and i noticed that almost all of the bad reviews were bitch ass 13 or 14 year olds that revolve around the CC. happy ACD!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

just as good as the first

i love the spindash you made, it looks awesome. but my favorite part in this was when sonic saw that knuckles and tails was allright and they all did a little dance. but yeah im really looking forward to the final.

TANKMAN 4 TANKMAN 4

yeah

i thought this was poorly made and had no point. at least most of the other parodies were decent, and you get way to offended when someone gives you a bad review, so you need to calm down.

World 2-4 Retaliation World 2-4 Retaliation

oh, my, FOOKING, god.

just when i thought your last movie couldnt get any better, you go and whip out a whole case a flash ass whoopiness on this flash. and very nice work on the sprite edited velota. if your able to get a hold of the sprite edits i would like a copy of it and i would be forever thankful to you. love the music choice. and good luck on the next one.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

just as good as the first...

but better!

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

like i said in one of your other toons

you must be a ren & stimpy idol or something, the animation looks identical if not exactly like it. excellent job