All Your Bean All Your Bean

lol wtf

dark-phire you bastard, going and submitting stuff behind my back! i wont watch this but the fact thats its mr bean gives it an auto 10 in my book

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

nice

i havent watched this flash yet but i love the song, and ace ventura rules. bumble bee tuna, bumble bee tuna. shikaka.

Alucard's Creek Ep01 Alucard's Creek Ep01

great stuff and idea

i dont care how short it was, i thought it was great. where did you get the alucard sprites? i cant find them anywhere.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

sweet game

i just played it and got 351 on it. simple yet awesome

super mario soundboard super mario soundboard

yes great sound board.

first time ive seen a mario soundboard, and it have lots of sounds on it. very nice work on the buttons too.

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

awesome.

this one was great. i just finished it and i beat it. i played all of your classroom games and beaten them. there really fun.

Goldeneye 64 -Archives- (OLD) Goldeneye 64 -Archives- (OLD)

Flashbacks...

man hearing this makes me want to play goldeneye again... but my copy is broken and all i have is perfect dark (still kickass game) VERY nice work on this.next you should try the facility or cradle remix.

Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus

KICKASS!

man this song totally kicked ass. love how you were right there with the song. not to slow or too fast.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude much appreciated :)

The Aggressor The Aggressor

HELLZ FUCKING YEAH!

Dude your stuff totally owns your my number one newgrounds artist. METAL ALL THE WAY AND KEEP ROCKIN' ON!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thats awesome dude, glad you like my music. Thanks a lot. \m/